Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Eft details

7 REPLIES 7
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Lindykroukamp24,

Please follow these steps:

Log into Internet banking. Click on My beneficiaries, select Add and then Private or Company. Enter the details of the beneficiary i.e. account number, branch number and required references and click on Submit.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

lindykroukamp24
Occasional Contributor
Yes I want to. How do we add the person so that I can make the payment because it's really hard because it asks questions that I don't have information about. The person gave me the necessary details but the app won't expect it
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Lindykroukamp24,

Are you trying to make electronic payments? If so, then you will need to add the beneficiary who you will be paying. Thereafter you can make the payment.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

lindykroukamp24
Occasional Contributor
Hi how can I make an eft I don't see anything on the app to make an eft. Please help
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Open your App > Click on recipients > Click on the recipient you paid.

The payment details will be displayed on your screen.

mzaheeradam
New Contributor
I'm using the app I don't know the details to go online without the app
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Mzaheeradam,

Were you using the old or the new internet banking site?

Regards, 

Standard Bank Team

mzaheeradam
New Contributor
Hi after I have made a payment how do I go back into the recipient and check if the details entered was correct also how can I get a proof of payment if I didn't request it when payment was made