Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

FINANCIAL PROBLEMS//0813432799//FINANCIAL PRAYERS IN NORTH WEST,MAMELODI,HAMMANSKRAAL,KLERKSDORP

BEBE6
Occasional Contributor

I am a healer, herbalist and spell caster. I use magical powers to fight demons and super villains. I may tackle your most pressing problems, be it physical or spiritual. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors and forefathers. I am a skilled diviner and healer within the traditional and native setting. My abilities or power are based on the premise that I am connected or an incarnation of an ancestral spirit or guide and being a manifestation of an inherited spirit allows me to possibly have a direct line with the universe and open to all channels of communication. As a human or earthly being this fragile connection to the spiritual world offers me a stream of information and the ability to tap into the ethereal source. Once I have been linked with their particular ancestor I am then able to communicate with the deceased, angels, guides and spirits, receiving messages from the ancestors and universe.