Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Funds Not Reflecting

Nabz

I phoned Standard Bank to query a payment that was supposed to be received in my account but is not reflecting. 

I queried with the first consultant she was fine and assisted where possible, however the next 2 times I called and I tried to make the 2 consultants understand the issue, and the second consultant was really rude and did not assist, the last consultant was okay. 

I have proof that the payment was made into my account, i checked on my online portal and my app and still does not reflect. 

I do not even know where the funds are???? it is in limbo probably in someone else's account and the bank wont even look into it.

And yes I know it takes 3 to 5 working days to reflect, it has been 7 days. Payment was made on the 13th what is taking so long?

I am trully disappointed that nobody wants to assist me at a bank that I have been with for almost 10 years.

Hope that this can be resolved.