Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

General Banking

4 REPLIES 4
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Mothernature777.

Thank you for taking some time to chat with us.

To answer your questions:

• There could be several ways in which you might have registered and forgotten that you had registered. Our team would need to refresh your online banking profile by dialing 0860 123 000, option 3, then 4.
  • You can set up a stop payment by using our mobile app or calling us at the number shared above for assistance.

Please let us know if there's anything else that we can do for you.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Mothernature777
Occasional Contributor
Hey Everyone

I have a few questions which I need answers to.

1. trying to set up online payment wiht my card. Unfortunately unable to do so. I have no recollection of having signed up for this. If this is something I need to do is there any way to have this applied online or would I need to go into the nearest branch to have this done?

2. With regards to a 32 day notice deposit account, I had this active a few years back which did well for saving up my money however I did have this deactivated, my question (as above) is whether I have to go into the nearest branch to have this reactivated or via online banking?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Luvuyo7396
New Contributor
Boitumelo hope this sms finds you well. igot a client that is abroad then he received a new business that was delivered without a pin and the client is leaving abroad then he would like to be assisted with the new pin.
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @YB-7764 ,

Below are answers to your two questions:

1. You can apply for online banking on this link to set up your online profile: https://bit.ly/3bojSWy, once this is done please note you can also access the same account on your Mobile Banking App here:bit.ly/3aM8cO0 
  2. There're different savings and investment account that originates from online, please follow the link for more information:  https://bit.ly/33GZD3S

Let us know should you need further information on this.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

YB-7764

Hey Everyone 

I have a few questions which I need answers to. 

1. trying to set up online payment wiht my card. Unfortunately unable to do so. I have no recollection of having signed up for this. If this is something I need to do is there any way to have this applied online or would I need to go into the nearest branch to have this done?

2. With regards to a 32 day notice deposit account, I had this active a few years back which did well for saving up my money however I did have this deactivated, my question (as above) is whether I have to go into the nearest branch to have this reactivated or via online banking? 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.