Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Get Cash

3 REPLIES 3
calmb09
Occasional Contributor

The forum content that you shared with me has provided me with a significant amount of knowledge that is useful. I really hope you'll start posting updates more frequently. run 3

boardgamesaz
New Contributor

In the forums I have found, the poppy playtime has good ideas for people to entertain and find interesting things.

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Mazaza.

You need to link and secure your device. You can do this on the app, or Internet banking before you can process some payments. Sounds more like you having issues with securing your device. Kindly share more about this via email on [email protected], a solution will be offered to you.

Kind regards.

Fana.

Mazaza
Visitor

Good day ive opened Mymo account unable to do cash send and at your branch they are unable to assist me they are saying i must go to home affairs do do new ID of which that time i opened this account nothing was mentioned and now i cant get my money ive opened the account online then it was active ...please assist me urgently . the money is reflacting but i cant even send cash send instant money it gives an error " Cannot Operate on this account" why