Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

How do I request authorisation to pay Home Affairs?

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @JennaMonteith,

Please be advised that the MyBills feature for Home Affairs payments is currently unavailable. Our development team is in the process of testing the functionality of this feature and aim to make it available as soon as possible. Please note that clients will be notified once this feature has been enabled on the online banking site.

Regards,

Mandy

JennaMonteith
New Contributor

Hi Ilana,

I have registered to my Bills and followed all steps on Standard Bank's website and Home Affairs.

Alas, there is still no bill submitted 

I am getting the error message 'Unable to retrieve this bill'

What is going on, I have tried this numerous times over weeks and am concerned that my session will expire because Standard Bank's website is not working

I have also tried botht he new and old website.

Vix24
New Contributor

I have a Pay MyBills section on the new interface, but it only shows Multichoice and SARS as options. How do I add Home Affairs?

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

The MyBills feature is available on the old internet banking site. If you have a profile there, please use that platform to make a payment.

Steele

According to the Home Affairs echannel, they have requested payment from my Standard Bank account but I cannot find any request under MyBills. Where do I find the request on internet banking? Would it make a difference that the account is in my name but my wife completed the application form for my son's passport?