Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

How to switch from old Internet Banking to new Online Banking

4 REPLIES 4
Bridget1
New Contributor

Oops, my bad Boitumelo, I sent it to [email protected] the first time and not [email protected] - so human error from my side, but I have now sent the query to the correct email address.

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Bridget1,

Please note that this email is working and we are receiving emails currently. Kindly make sure you have captured the mail as is: [email protected]

Let me know if not sent so that we can address this for you.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Bridget1
New Contributor

Just sent an email to the address you gave me, and I get an email reply saying "Delivery Failed"

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Bridget1,

You should be able to login on multiple devices using your Internet Banking. This issue seem to be the OTP matter, please mail us this full query with your account details and the OTP's location email so that we can investigate this further.

You can mail us here: [email protected]

Let me know should you still need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Bridget1
New Contributor

I have a business account with Standard Bank, I can login to internet banking from my phone (usng the app) and my laptop through the website, however when I try use a different PC like my desktop, I fill in my login details then it wants to send an OTP, which never arrives in my inbox no matter how many times I try resend it. I want to be able to login from multiple PC's through the website, if I am at home or at work.