Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Imstant money collection error

1 REPLY 1
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi cyril4004,

I apologise for the inconvenience. Can you please send me your reference number and contact details to [email protected]. I will investigate this matter and revert back to you.

cyril4004
I send 1800 to somebody because i wanted to avoid the 1day delay since he uses capitec. Upon colection, there was an error with the pin, it was expired. The guy went to the bank to report the matter & was just given a refference number & he must withdraw after 2days. I spent about 2hrs on the phne trying to get this resolved but no luck, was told standard bank does not know wether the money was withdrawn or not, i Have to wait 24 hrs instead. Now im stuck because the guy was supposed to use the funds "instantly". Standard bank (with all due respect as a pissed off client) i think you should shut down this service so that people wont have to waste their time tryng to use it . Clearly it doesnt work, its supposed to be "instant " not delayed by 2days. I was banking with fnb & during the time i send over 100 e-wallets & the recipients received immediately but they do not have the audacity to call it "instant". If it works for some people please remove the "instant". I have an idea : why dont you just call it "mobile money" then nobody has to try & use the service in case of an emergency etc. Im really pissedoff right now im in a position wher i do not know wether to send him other funds or wait for 2days, which is also not an option. I think this service is a huge joke