Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Increasing EAP limit online

7 REPLIES 7
Danhey
New Contributor
Danhey
New Contributor
Dylanzietsman

I followed the instructions but it says We’re unable to process your monthly payment limit increase at present. Call 086 012 3000 / 010 249 0205 or visit your nearest branch for assistance

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @AG,

If you cannot access your EAP on Internet Banking, you may contact our call center on 0860 123 000 at any time to reset  your limit. Please note that you will be required to answer security questions, as well as have the number on the card that you used to register for Internet banking in hand.

Regards,

Mandy

AG
New Contributor
Thank you for the help.

It says I need to visit a branch so that my monthly limit can be set.  Why is this when I did have a limit and used to make online payments?  I am out of the country and need to make some payments - how can i do this?
AG
New Contributor

Thank you for the help.

It says I need to visit a branch so that my monthly limit can be set.  Why is this when I did have a limit and used to make online payments?  I am out of the country and need to make some payments - how can i do this?

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @AG,

Please be advised that you can change your EAP limit on the new Internet Banking provided that it has been activated at a branch or the call center (0860 123 000).  Kindly note that you have to be registered on Internet Banking, making use of the following link: https://experience.standardbank.co.za/#/login, in order to amend your limit. Please follow these steps when changing your limit on the new Internet Banking:

- Login to Internet Banking

- Click "transact" on the homepage

- Tap on "change monthly payment limit"

Click on the "change limit" tab

- Input "new limit" and "save"

Once you have completed these steps, you will receive a confirmation text on your phone highlighting the amended limit.

Kindly let us know upon completion if this process was successful.

Regards,

Mandy

AG
New Contributor

I am struggling to increase my EAP limit online - PLEASE HELP!!! :(