Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instant EFT Delay

2 REPLIES 2
Skyespiritt
New Contributor
This has been a thorn in the flesh at Standardbank since day one on my business account. The latest alibi is that if it is the first time that an immediate/instant payment are made from an account holder from another bank, it takes longer than usual. The second time round it will go faster... That one was true in my case regarding business accounts but still not truely instant whatever the case might be. Especially Nedbank to Standard. I had to open a cheque account to enable myself to do immediate payments when necessary. Even first time immediate Standard to Standard business acc deposits have significant time delay but elite or cheque does not..at a fee. In my world this causes serious complications and I seldomly encounter the same client twice.
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Mfundo_MM,

Kindly contact our customer care on 0860 123 000, or forward an email to [email protected] with the subject line "Instant EFT delay" so we can look into this matter and assist you further.

Regards,

Mfundo_MM
Hi. I've been expecting an Instant payment feom Nedbank since yesterday at around 16h00. I called Nedbank with my Reference and they said the funds were released feom the Senders account. What should I do now to get the funds into my account?