Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instant Money

5 REPLIES 5
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Majuna1,

I can understand your frustration on this, please be advised that you will need to notify the person who sent you the voucher so that they may log an ATM claim with the bank. The slip that you received has the ATM number which needs to be provided when contacting customer care on 0860 123 000. The consultants will be able to advise on further steps and provide a reference number, however, the issue should take about 7 business days to be resolved.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Majuna1
Occasional Visitor

i was sent instant money voucher today,around 18:00 to 18:15 i arrived to starndard bank ATM for withdrawal i punched the pin and the voucher number after that the ATM took long saying it is still processing after a while it said take your slip but which i didn't saw it,then i tryed again and it said your voucher number has already been used. From there to home i contacted instant money helping line and they told me the money has been withdrawn on the ATM by 18:12 but they can't see the location today. so help me with answers because now im so  confused.

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Mmatau1,

My apologies for any delays in resolving this one for you. This should be address pro-actively in future should you experience the same matter with instant money. I would also advise you to use other social media platforms like our twitter or Facebook on any urgent matters that needs immediate response. You can DM or Inbox us on both pages, alternatively send us a mail here: [email protected]

Thanks again for your patience with us on this, your business is valuable to us.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Mmatau1
New Contributor
Hi boitumelo,

Thanks for replying

As I mentioned I spoke to one of instant money call centre called ofentse he help me but the money was delayed for two hours as he said it was first time my father did instant money I got help he called me after two hours and yes I got the sms after two hours but I don't agree with delay even if it's for fraud purpose what do we do incase of emergency.
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Mmatau1,

I can imagine your frustration on this.

Please note that we are not experiencing any issues regarding instant money vouchers. Please ask the sender to delete using the pin created and resend again for voucher to be sent to you.

This option will be under your transact when you swipe from the right, select send instant money and tap on manage vouchers.

Let me know should you still need further assistance.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Mmatau1
New Contributor
I hv been sent an instant wallet by my father and it was urgent bcuz I was sick I spoke to ofentse in call centre he told me abt fraud system delay which is frustrating I needing the money fast anyway he call back aftr some time to find I received or not that is good customer services but I don't agree with delay voucher please do something.