Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Insurance

ABBank2018
New Contributor

Hi

Recently i logged a claim - where my geyser burst - dumping water on my kitchern ceiling as well as the wall of the kitchern and the cupboards. The Geyser got replaced same day. The ceiling got replaced with a few calls. The Kitchern cupboards is another story and timeless call's to the company that suppossed to get it done - does not help either. I even had a run in with a standard bank insurance agent, as i keep on telling the lady that i called the number given and they promise to call me...i even called last week and i was promised that a person will callme. What do i do as a client, besides going to the banking ombudsman! So far I do not think i will get help from StandardBank insurance helpline.... Does anytone know who i can address this with - to get resolved. The Geyser and Ceiling people were very helpfull...but getting the cupboards resolved is now an issue!!!!