Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

International Card Use Set Through App

5 REPLIES 5
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Jodi,

You welcome! Please let me know once this is resolved.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Jodi,

You welcome! Please let me know once this is resolved.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Jodi
New Contributor
Thanks Boitumelo. I am having the exact same issue. Will follow the same procedure.
Jodi
New Contributor
Hi Soulji I'm having the exact same issue except I am in USA. Everything was working until two days ago. Have you managed to resolve the issue? Enlighten me if so please!
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @soulji,

The best way to assist is for you to forward us the account details with your initial query here: [email protected] for us to review the account and advise accordingly. Please use the subject line "International card use blocked/Community query" once this is sent please advise so that I can request the team to follow up and assist.

Regards,

Boitumelo

soulji
Occasional Visitor
Hi, I'm currently travelling in South East Asia and did set my international card use for all countries before leaving. Everything has been fine for the past few weeks, but now today with a week left on my time frame std bank is not allowing my transactions. I'm unable to load call time to contact support without using the card. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!