Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Is website development necessary for a small business?

lucasbrown
New Contributor

Website development is like a base for any website. The only solid support can make a website work well. Even if it is a small business or a huge company; good development is necessary for it. For making sure they don’t face a tough situation in the future, any company can opt for the services of a website development agency for sure-shot success.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Haselbaink
New Contributor

Given the current circumstances, I already know that for small enterprises to be handled remotely, automation is more crucial than ever. This is why I recommend that you search and read without issues to find a salesforce partner , which has helped me considerably to set up automation for the organization. I advise you, therefore, I hope I can assist.

0 Kudos
Ekarder
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
Anintha
New Contributor

Unless you want to continue to stay in a small business, then of course you need it. In any case, your properly made website will give you a stream of new customers, which in turn somehow leads to the expansion of the business, I passed this test with the help of the guys www.codica.com/blog/how-to-build-a-multi-vendor-marketplace-website/ and I can definitely say that it was worth it!

0 Kudos
paytonfaror584
New Contributor

I have my own small business and I can say that I did a lot of things for the business in the beginning, which did not bring me a good result. After this experience, I decided that I needed to invest in something that really improve my business. I decided to use the telegram ads platform. Telega.io helped to find the target audience in Telegram and launch effective advertising campaigns.

0 Kudos