14-08-2017 09:02 AM - edited 15-08-2017 10:00 AM
Kindly be advised that you have the option to change three limits on your mobile banking app, these will constitute your EAP, Daily and Monthly withdrawal limit. Your EAP limit can be amended via the new Internet Banking and on your mobile banking app provided that it has been activated at a branch or the call center (0860 123 000). Kindly note that you have to be registered on Internet Banking, making use of the following link: https://experience.standardbank.co.za/#/login, in order to amend your limit. Please remember that your EAP limit allows you to make online payments and includes EFT's, to increase your EAP on the new Internet Banking, please follow these prompts:
- Login to the new Internet Banking
- Click "transact" on the homepage
- Tap on "change monthly payment limit"
- Click on the "change limit" tab
- Input "new limit" and "save"
Once you have completed these steps, you will receive a confirmation text on your phone highlighting the amended limit.
In order to increase your EAP, Monthly/Daily withdrawal limit on your mobile banking app, kindly make use of the following steps:
- Log on to the app
- Tap on the tier that highlights your balance and account details
- Select the "Cards" option
- Scroll down to the bottom and you will come across the "Cards limit" option
- Select the option that you'd like to amend (EAP, Daily ATM/Monthly ATM Limit)
- Input new limit under "Amount" and tap next on the top right corner of your app display
- A One Time Pin will be sent to your phone (input the pin)
- Your limit will be updated
Kindly let me know upon completion if this process has been helpful.
15-08-2017 10:15 AM
Please be advised that Internet Banking is not a feature on the app but rather an online based system which you can access through a web browser. The platform allows you to do your banking from the comfort of your own space provided that you have access to the internet. You will need to make use of the following link: https://experience.standardbank.co.za/#/login to access the login/registration page on online banking. If you are already using our Banking App, kindly note that you can use your app login details to access the online banking portal. Once you have created a profile and linked your cards, you will have the ability to amend your EAP limit following the steps outlined on the previous response. kindly use the following link to access the response: http://community.standardbank.co.za/t5/General-banking/Limit-change/m-p/419444#M1601.