Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Loan Statement

19 REPLIES 19
Boipelo23
Community Coordinator

Hi @mmsomi130 

Thank you for getting in touch.

To transfer money from your personal account to your credit and personal loan accounts, you must link your credit card and personal loan accounts on your app or online banking. The branch will be able to help you link your credit card and personal account so you can settle the account.

We hope that this answers your question.

Kind regards,

Boipelo.

Standard Bank Team

mmsomi130
Please send me my personal loan and credit card statement and details to send off the money to settle the accounts. App only shows bank statements for my account not personal loan.
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Samukelo1.

Thank you for reaching out.

Please be advised that you can download your statements on the mobile app. All you need to do is follow these steps to download your statements:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile that shows your account details and balance,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3, 6, and 2 years statement as suitable to you.

Alternatively, you can get printed statements in your nearest branch or on an Auto Bank ATM machine.

Kind Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Samukelo1
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Theignorantway.

Thanks for showing interest in one of our products. We will be happy to welcome you to our blue family.

The link below will redirect you to our website, you can choose from several our lending facilities and also apply for one instantly.

https://www.standardbank.co.za/southafrica/personal/products-and-services/borrow-for-your-needs/pers...

Alternatively, you can reach out to us via Twitter on StandardBankZA, Facebook on Standard Bank - South Africa or call us on +27 10 249 0134.

Let us know should you require further assistance on this.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Theignorantway
New Contributor

Hello, I'm thinking about taking out a loan from your bank. Where can I read more about all the important details and types of loans? I'm just not that young and I don't really understand all the new things, I don't have the opportunity to come to the bank in person right now and I don't know where to look at all the details. I used to use Bondora Bank, now I have moved and therefore I want to choose a new bank for me to make a deposit account and take out a loan as needed. I hope to get an answer and thank you in advance. Is there any number I can call to contact a bank employee who will advise me?

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @xolisandevu.

Thank you for reaching out.

Please be advised that you can download your statements on the mobile app. All you need to do is follow these steps to download your statements:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile that shows your account details and balance,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3, 6, and 2 years statement as suitable to you.

Alternatively, you can get printed statements in your nearest branch or on an Auto Bank ATM machine.

Kind Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

xolisandevu

please send my personal loan statement 

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @michailsw.

Please tell us the name of the account you want us to assist you with. Are you also registered for self-service banking? You can download it for yourself.

Kind regards,

Fana.

michailsw
New Contributor

I also request the loan statement because I'm trying to get better credit score ASAP.

CAN YOU URGENTLY SEND ME A LOAN STATEMENT TO [email protected].  ACCOUNT NUMBER 320585123.

Bono1
New Contributor
Lucia Makume
Bono1
New Contributor

@TSOTETSI wrote:
can u assist me to check myloan statements

Khanya2
How much is my balance I have a loan from February this year
Dinny12

@tsotetsi

Please assist with my loan statement

Pkoahela19523-
Kk
Koahela. 060937750
Balance
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @TSOTETSI,

Kindly contact customer care on 0860 123 000 or forward your loan account number, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "loan statement" so that we can look into this matter and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

TSOTETSI
Occasional Visitor
can u assist me to check myloan statements
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @MsAndre,

Please be advised that you may contact customer care on 0860 123 000 or forward your , ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "loan statement" so that we can look into this and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

MsAndre

Can anyone assist me on how I can fo about recieveing a statement for a loan with Std Bank as i would like to know what is still oustanding etc.???

Please, thank you