Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Loans

Solved
6 REPLIES 6
Aju2
I wanted applying for a loan with stanbic bank but they're asking for South African ID number for jamb in Nigeria and I want to apply for a loan for business but it seems Nigeria cannot be off loan
Makhiva
New Contributor
How did u apply over the internet
Makhiva
New Contributor
Where did u apply
MmathapeloMo
Occasional Visitor
I also applied last week Thursday and called the customer care yesterday..They told me that it will reflect today but dololo..went to the branch and they couldn't help with anything...I mean even when I have been banking with them why are they still taking so long to help their clients..But come month end they will be the 1st to credit my account
Nettie2
Visitor
I applied forva loan yesterday online.they said it will show on my account in 24hours..it is 24 hours already.does not show on my account
MandyP
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hello @Papi01,

Please be advised that it should normally take 2 to 3 business for a loan to reflect in your account. Kindly contact customer care on 0860 123 000 in order to follow up on the progress thereof.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Papi01
Visitor
I have applied for a loan, on Thursday afternoon last week. But I don't know how long does it takes for the bank to load it on my account
Go to the solution >