Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Lost Card replacement

Solved
50 REPLIES 50
Collenl
Good day

Please assist i Want to do a card replacement
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good afternoon, @Nthabeleng95.

Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to hear about the loss of your original card and the difficulty you're experiencing with accessing your salary card on the app.

In situations like these, we understand the urgency of getting a replacement card. Our branch staff will not be able to assist you.

An original ID book is required in order to replace your card. 

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Standard Bank Team

Nthabeleng95
Can i do replacement card with id copy cause original is lost and still waiting for new one?its a salary card and i cant login into my apo
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, @mbalimngadi32.

Once a card is lost, stolen, or retained by the ATM machine, you need to urgently contact our lost cards team on 0800 020 600.

You then need to order one if it is a cheque or credit card.

If it is a debit card, you can visit your nearest branch with your ID book for a replacement debit card.

After the card is collected, you will be able to link your card under dashboards on mobile app.

Please let me know if this answers your question.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank Team.

mbalimngadi32
I lost my id and bank card and would like to apply for replacemenr
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, community member.

Once a card is lost, stolen, or retained by the ATM machine, you need to urgently contact our lost cards team on 0800 020 600.

If it is a debit card, you can visit your nearest branch with your ID book for a replacement debit card.

After the card is collected, you will be able to link your card under dashboards on mobile app.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank Team.

Klaaskoketso
How much does replacement card cost if my card doesn't work on atm's
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good afternoon, Awmeyer.

The process to follow when replacing a SIM card is as follows:

To cancel a lost, stolen, or damaged SIM, sign into your profile at www.mobile.standardbank.co.za and click 'Replace my SIM' (SIM Swap), or you can call 0801 212 577. Your current SIM will be soft-locked, and you will be sent a new SIM.

After the card is collected, you will be able to link your card under dashboards on the mobile app.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Awmeyer
Occasional Visitor
I want to replace my card because its lost
Thokozile_M
Community Coordinator

@dimeeraas You need to reach out to our 'Lost Cards' on 0800 020 600 to help block your card. The team will be able to assist with ordering a replacement card.
Let us know if this help.
Kind regards,
Thokozile.
Standard Bank Team

dimeeraas
Card stolen with phone, cannot use banking app
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello Member.

The process to follow when replacing a SIM card is as follows:

To cancel a lost, stolen, or damaged SIM, sign into your profile at www.mobile.standardbank.co.za and click 'Replace my SIM' (SIM Swap), or you can call 0801 212 577. Your current SIM will be soft-locked, and you will be sent a new SIM.

After the card is collected, you will be able to link your card under dashboards on the mobile app.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

New Contributor
My bank card and sim card was stolen. I need replacement please.
New Contributor
Lost card replacement
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @Walukaga.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

We are a little bit lost; please share more about this so we are able to assist.

For immediate assistance, kindly reach out to our card team at 0861 201 000.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Walukaga
Occasional Contributor
Dear standard bank , my request is still pending. Please I still waiting for bank card replacement. Thank you.
Boipelo23
Community Coordinator

Hi @Walukaga 

Thank you for coming back to us,

Kindly reach out to our Lost/stolen card team on 0800 020 600 so they can assist with blocking your card and ordering a new card.

Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Boipelo.

Standard Bank Team

Walukaga
Occasional Contributor
I still navigating bank card replacement. my bank app doesn't give me option for bank card replacement . Please my request still remains;bank card replacement! Is there any other way that I can replace my bank card,besides bank app . I have tried to navigate bank card replacement on the app yet I can't find the option of bank card replacement
Thokozile_M
Community Coordinator

Hi @Walukaga,

You can order a replacement card using the banking App. Log in on the banking App;

• Go to 'Manage'
  • Select 'Card' then select the card you want to replace
  • Then select 'Order replacement card'

If you do not have the banking App, you can reach out to our team on 0860 123 000 for further assistance.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Thokozile.

Standard Bank Team