Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Love for doing business

3 REPLIES 3
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi claudio,

Can you please forward me the details of the company and your contact details to [email protected].  I need to check on the system and verify if the information we have about your business is accurate, as communication about our business offerings are sent out to all our business customers. 

claudio
New Contributor
Hi Robot!
My query is clearly articulated in the post you have just replied too. Asking me to send my query to x simply reiterates my point and highlights Standard Banks shortfall.
Kind regards,
Claudio Mota; Human being
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi claudio, thank you for raising this matter with us. Can you please forward us your query, contact details on [email protected]. One of our consultant will call you. 

claudio
New Contributor
We have been with Standard bank as a business entity for a number of years yet we are never proactively approached by their business consultants. To date we don't or can't get overdrafts etc etc with Standard Bank etc or even just those little simple business functions that can make our life just that much easier. Whereas on the flip side of the coin we have, as a matter of fact, being offered this by FNB (almost on a weekly basis). I just want to know why Standard Bank doesn't proactively engage with its smaller yet loyal business clients?