Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Mama Pam love solution/marriage spells+27739645035 in Britstown Colesberg Copperton De Aar

pella100
Super Contributor

Iam D.Rita a teacher by profession ,a mother of two kids,nicholas and annet.I come from East london South Africa.Love is more important when you have someone who loves you the way you love him.Like we women we put more effort to support our men.Like my husband,was not working,i supported him financially and we prayed together so that he can find the job.And we were happy as a family and we believed in ourselves.Our God answered our prayers and my husband got a job,and as a family we were happy.As life goes on my husband John started coming home late.As a women i gave him time to see the situation,but to make matters worse he started to drink beer.And when he started drinking beer,he started fighting med,whenever he comes back home,in front of my kids.Things were not easy for me.Then after two days of a big fight he went away from our home then i thought he would come back soon.But i heard that he went with his workmate.For two years i was suffering in silence,then i was on facebook and i saw Ma Pam that she helps people.But me as a christian,i first feared to contact her, but after 3 days i decided to contact her on +27739645035.When  i phoned her she was a humble woman.What i wanted is to bring back my husband because is the father of my kids.She did it in 3 days, it was a miracle to me,when he came back home he apologised to me and he said to me that he did not know what was driving him out of his lovely family.Iam so happy with my family, I thank you mama. I recommend her to you all,if you have worries go and get your miracles too.Call/watsapp Ma Pam on +27739645035