Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Money transfer

Solved
12 REPLIES 12
kashifaliabro
New Contributor
I transferred my money in one account by Money is not reflecting..... I have voucher
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hello Bowalefunmi,

Please let explain what wallet you are referring to, so I can be able to assist you. 

Bowalefunmi
Occasional Visitor
How can I transfer from my wallet to other bank, cos the shpty code is under maintenance
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi visserjoann6,

Are you using the app or Internet Banking to transfer the funds? 

visserjoann6
Occasional Visitor
I want to transfer money but I only now the last digit of my card number because I forgot my card at home
govendernicolan
Occasional Contributor
Hello please start a new post with this person as i am getting the email notifications.
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Unisamco1,

On which platform are you trying to make the transfer?

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

unisamco1
I'm trying to transfer my money from cheque account to fixed deposit but the system is refusing why
govendernicolan
Solution
Occasional Contributor
Hello,

I went into the bank today . They said that the money wasn't cleared even though on latest balance it should the total amount. They said it sometimes happens. They cleared it for me.This is inconvenient. Please rectify the problem from transferring money from market call to cheque account.
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Govendernicolan,

What is your daily payment limit on your account?

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

govendernicolan
Occasional Contributor
Hello,

I have a professional banking account. The money has still not reflected in my account but the history shows it has been received. Is it not possible to do a R110000 payment with the app?
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

There may be instances where transactions have occurred via debit card and have as yet to be processed through to our banking systems. In this event, your transaction history will be updated overnight and reflect on your account history the next day.

govendernicolan
Occasional Contributor
I transferred money from two places. From my blue bean credit card and my savings account. My credit card got cleared but I'm yet to see the money from savings account reflected. i got an sms which shows that both amounts are there but with the app i can't access the total amount. Why is that?
Go to the solution >