Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Naedo Debit Stop orders

Solved
4 REPLIES 4
Maxx

Reversing derbit orders does not solve the problem at all.

my problem is with stadardbank,  how come anybody or company can just take money out of my account without their knowledge??

I think that the bank should notify you if there is something like this happening to your aacount,

Today, the 15th of December 2019. there was a derbit order that bounced from Naedo which its not somthing i authorised and them there was no money on my account then standard bank decided to charge me R147 just because of the bounce back imagine that??/ R147?? Guys im not happy at all with standard bank the charges are not fine at all how can you charge me so much money for a bounce back.

i think im going to swith banks in January 2020

MandyP
Solution
Community Coordinator

Good Day,

Please be advised that you can now reverse unauthorised debit orders on the online banking platform, as well as, the mobile banking app. Please visit: https://community.standardbank.co.za/t5/Internet-banking/How-to-reverse-a-Debit-Order-on-Online-Bank... for more information on how you can reverse your unauthorised debit orders on the online/internet banking platform, as well as, https://community.standardbank.co.za/t5/Key-app-features/How-to-reverse-a-Debit-Order-on-the-Mobile-... for mobile banking app reversals.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Happy2
New Contributor

Thank you for the info, its very hard to swallow, i was alerted by the bank of additional 3 other debits going on every month and these FNASERV, AATRADING etc per month am losing close to R700. and i dont know for how. When am tracing the problem it seems it started with TRACKER (my vehicle tracking company) then 247 then Talksure sharing my information and bank details to these rogue companies. It seems all these companies are related. 

KurtWill
Contributor
Unfortunately, no bank can stop the debit orders at the moment, though this will all change with the introduction of DebiCheck. What I do suggest is that you advise your banker to reverse(dispute) all those "rogue" debit orders you are able to trace. Debit orders less then 40 days old will give u mk ey back almost immediately while the others will be investigated and if found to be invalid you will be in a position to get back other invalid debits back at a later stage... Unfortunately it might not be all of your money
Happy2
New Contributor

It pained me a lot when i discovered that for the past two years R104 was being deducted from my account withiout my authority, it was 247ASAP a company called Talksure is behind this nonsense. 

To add Salt onto the wounds  recently two additional naedo debit have been added which i dont know , these are SHESHA SHESMBS1210831181201 deducting R99.99 and 

BLADEGUARDBLADE 11E13266 181201 deducting R109.00. 

My Standard bank said there don't know who are them and can not STOP/Cancel the debit order and guarantee my protection of my account from these vultures, standard bank said i must find who are them. Where on earth will i find them and who are them if you are processing their debits from my account. 

I don't feel my money is safe and am considering moving  to a better responsible bank. 

If someone can just process a debit order withiout your knowledge and authority and succeed.

Go to the solution >