Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

OTP Service disabled

3 REPLIES 3
SilindileMbo
Community Coordinator

Hi Geano,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We would like to understand the issue that you are facing better, may you kindly send a detailed email on [email protected] and we will advise further on the matter.

Best regards

Standard Bank Team

Geano
I need this acc number for cash I need to receive I opened an acc no codes nothing
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Gertrud.

This sounds concerning, and my team would have to confirm your details and assist further. Please send an email to [email protected], or dial 0860 123 000 option 3 then 4 for assistance with confirming your details, and assist with OTP.

Kind regards.

Fana.

Gertrud
Occasional Visitor

I have to make urgent payments but I can't log in into my account as it want's to have an OTP, but my service is disabled.

Therefore I can't activate my OTP password.

It shows that the information they have on records are not matching. Excuse me, I have the same details since I open that account.

To speak to a consultant is apparently taking 10 minutes, and I'm number 526 in the line, that is not acceptable for a bank, where online banking is actually forced onto everyone, if they like it or not. I prefer online banking but if I have to go for everything into the bank or hang for hours in a queque to activate anything, that is not professional.

Overseas everything is done like that and there is not problem at all. 

Any help is welcome!

Thanks