Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Passport Booking at Kingsmead Durban

bbassa

Hi

I am trying to make a booking online at the kingsmead branch for passports, keeps saying time slots unavailable. How do i make a booking?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
ghansen

I am having the same issue, on the Home Affairs site you can only see 2 weeks ahead and you cannot book any further than that. how can we book a date other than the home affairs site?

0 Kudos
FionaH

Hi

I am also trying to make an online booking to get my biometrics done (Fingerprints/photos) with Standard Bank Kingsmead through the government website and it keep coming up as no Time slots available. The site is also showing us dates for only 2 weeks ahead.

This is very concerning as Durban only has 1 branch offering this service and payment is already done in full.

We opt to do our passport this method to avoid long queues , etc at the Home Affairs offices.

Please advise how we can resolve this issue as soon as possible as the passport is needed urgently.

0 Kudos