Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Passport Booking at Kingsmead Durban

Solved
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @dotnel.

That could be a defect or done so purposely. The only way to get clairty is to contact them. Please contact them for clarity.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

dotnel
New Contributor
I understand that it means that the days shown are fully booked, I get that and it's quite clear. What I don't understand is why you cannot select a date further in the future, like in 2 month's time? It's doesn't make sense.
I will contact home affairs.
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @dotnel.

Thank you for reaching out.

This means that most days are full booked.

You can contact home affairs directly for more info.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard bank Team.

dotnel
New Contributor

Hi there, I am still unclear as to how we are supposed to book an appointment to come in for the biometrics when the calendar only showa 4 weeks at a time and won't allow you to book an appointment further ahead. I have been trying to make a booking for 3 weeks now and it just won't allow me too.

Please assist

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello @ashleyF-25,

ID and Passport applications are processed on the home affairs website.

We only facilitate the payment process and then you visit any of our participating branches for biometrics and collection.

Please visit the home affairs page at: dha.gov.za.

The bank branches are also listed on the website.

You can check from 3 - 6 weeks in advance for available dates.

I hope this answers your question.

Kind regards,
Fana.
Standard Bank Team.

ashleyF-25
I have applied and paid for my passport online. Unable to make a booking online to have my finger prints etc. done . Please assist with a date and time
LIvinia
New Contributor
LIvinia
New Contributor
Can anyone assist as we need our passports asap
LIvinia
New Contributor
the same issue, on the Home Affairs site you can only see 2 weeks ahead and you cannot book any further than that. how can we book a date other than the home affairs site?
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Ineedhelpthanks.

ID and Passport applications are processed on the home affairs website.

We only facilitate the payment process and then you visit any of our participating branches for biometrics and collection.

Please visit the home affairs page at: dha.gov.za.

The bank branches are also listed on the website.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Ineedhelpthanks
I am in need of help myself. Can i just go to kingsmead to get fingerprints done?
MARION4
Visitor
How do we get an answer to all these posts from people having difficulty making a booking?
Donovan87

Hi

I am having the same problem , have paid for 3 passports to be done but no bookings available. Nobody seems to able to assit.

Regards 

FionaH

Hi

I am also trying to make an online booking to get my biometrics done (Fingerprints/photos) with Standard Bank Kingsmead through the government website and it keep coming up as no Time slots available. The site is also showing us dates for only 2 weeks ahead.

This is very concerning as Durban only has 1 branch offering this service and payment is already done in full.

We opt to do our passport this method to avoid long queues , etc at the Home Affairs offices.

Please advise how we can resolve this issue as soon as possible as the passport is needed urgently.

ghansen

I am having the same issue, on the Home Affairs site you can only see 2 weeks ahead and you cannot book any further than that. how can we book a date other than the home affairs site?

bbassa

Hi

I am trying to make a booking online at the kingsmead branch for passports, keeps saying time slots unavailable. How do i make a booking?

Go to the solution >