Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Payment to my account

2 REPLIES 2
whyme1
New Contributor

Thank you very much, will do so and then we can take it further.

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @whyme1 

The best way to resolve this is to get the proof of payment from the company that transferred the money into your account. As soon as we receive this we should be in the position to trace the payment for you and provide feedback.

Note, this payment should reflect by now as all transfers from other banks take 24hrs to 72hrs and from Standard Bank to Standard Bank is within 24hrs. This will be during working days and it will exclude public holidays and weekends.

Once you have the proof payment with correct account details (Your account details) we should start to investigate the payment/transfer that was made. You can forward us your proof of payment with your account details here: [email protected]

Let us know should you still require further assistance on this.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

whyme1
New Contributor

Hi, a payment was made to my account last Wednesday 22/05/19 by Pricewaterhouse and cooper. It is now Monday 27/05/19 and the money is not reflecting in my account. Please help!!