Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Personal access loan

4 REPLIES 4
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Gbold,

Please resend the email with your account details so that we can look further into this matter for you. You can mail us here: [email protected].

Let me know should you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Gbold
Regular Visitor

Good day

i applied for access revolving credit on Tuesday. Had an email with all details sent. Was told a courier would collect ID and proof of residence, which I also handed into Private banking on Monday. According to email application approved. 

What is happening. According to website it takes 60min not days.

Look forward to your response

NicolasKemsley
New Contributor
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @NicolasKemsley,

Apologies for the delay in resolving this one. Please confirm your email address for us if you are comfortable in sharing on our timeline or you can share via inbox on FB/twitter for immediate response.

Let us know should you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

NicolasKemsley
New Contributor

Good morning 

I really hope somebody can help me, I applied for a personal access loan on Monday 28/05/18 we did the application over the phone and they said they have everything they need from me and the funds will be avalible within 48 hours it has now been 48 hours and still nothing i have sent and email to: ask.sbsa@StandardBank.co.za and to support@StandardBank.co.za with my ID number and the nature of the problem and i have not even recieved a reply from either of them.

Please can somebody give me some help because being a standard bank customer since i was 18 this was rather dismal service