Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Personal banking statements in csv or excel format

3 REPLIES 3
jmostert09
Occasional Visitor

You go to the standard bank website. Then you go to "sign in to your accounts", then "internet banking". It opens a tab, then you sign in there.
Under "My personal banking" you click on the account you wish to get the statement for. Next to the search bar there is a "Download" button with a drop-down. The options are CSV, PDF, QIF, OFX, XLSX, TXT. Then choose XLSX.

Previously I followed the following steps. (WRONG)
You go to the standard bank website.Then you go to "sign in to your accounts", then "internet banking". It opens a tab, then you sign in there.
Under "My personal banking" you click on "Transact", then under "Documents" you click on "Statements", then clicked on the "Download" button. This only gave the PDF option.

mark16
Occasional Visitor

I would also like to know the answer to this question. Why can't yoou answer here whether this is possible or not.

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @PeterD,

Please share your query with us and account details here for further assistance on this matter: [email protected]

Regards,

Boitumelo

PeterD
New Contributor
Hello - I cannot find how to download bank statements in csv or excel format. Only PDF option is available.
How can I get a personal statement in a spreadsheet format?
This option appears to be available for business accounts but not personal accounts. Is that correct? If so, why is this very obvious and simple to implement feature not available for personal banking?