Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Personal loan

Solved
5 REPLIES 5
Juglooma
Contributor

I don't think that taking a loan is a good idea since you can face the troubles that you will never forget. Why? Because when I took a loan for a car (my family wanted it) I didn't knew that this **bleep**ing taxes would rise and I couldn't pay for the loan. Thanks government! However I decided to run away with my family to central europe but some guys from international collectors of debt agency found me and asked about the money that I should return. I was a little shocked and had no other way except taking another loan and give it back..

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Ntuthuko1,

Can I kindly ask that you forward your ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "call back request - personal loan application" so that we can urgently look into this and assist you further. Alternatively you can have a look at our different option using the following link: https://www.standardbank.co.za/southafrica/personal/products-and-services/borrow-for-your-needs/pers... and submit the 'call back' form online in order for one of our consultants to call you back.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Ntuthuko1
I am Ntuthuko blessing Mahlinza i need a persona loan
Moosa2627
Visitor
Hi how long does it take for a loan that I took out via Internet banking to pay out
MandyP
Solution
Community Coordinator

Good Day Krissy,

Kindly note that you have the option to increase your existing personal loan. Please be advised that you can log an application on our website, making use of the following link: https://www.standardbank.co.za/standardbank/Personal/Borrowing/Personal-loans and a consultant will be in touch with you to discuss your options.

Regards,

Mandy

Krissy
If you already have a recent personal loan can you apply for another one?
Go to the solution >