Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Personal loan

Solved
16 REPLIES 16
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Mokoenald1.

Thanks for showing interest in one of our products. 

Yes, you do qualify for a personal loan. The link below will allow you to quote and check how much you qualify for and apply.

https://www.standardbank.co.za/southafrica/personal/products-and-services/borrow-for-your-needs/pers...

Should you require one of our sales team to contact you, please share your contact details.

Regards,

Fana 

Standard Bank Team

Mokoenald1
Hie good day I have 3 months using standard gold card can I qualify for personal loans
Talent0825
I need a loan pls
Siyabonga9
Occasional Visitor
Why are you not deducting your loan in my account
manuel2
Christell1983
Visitor
Good day. How are you doing? I need help please. I have apply for a personal loan and it has being approved. The money was paid into my account a few minutes after that. How can I reverse the money back to standard bank because I decided against it. I did not submit my bank statement or payslips but the money is in my account. Need to cancel the loan and reverse money back. My name is Christell I.D.8301030049088. Cell Number 0736035418. Loan approved today 23/07/2020 and money in account on 23/07/2020 need to reverse money today 23/07/2020 back please
basilsiphesihle
Occasional Visitor
How can I get my loan Statement
1nvent

Guys, I have taken a lot of loans, and I want to tell you to be very careful with that. Take loan only if you are sure that you can pay it back. I had some problems in the past, that's why I am saying this. Also, I have taken a new loan recently (from Lånemegleren) and didn't meet any problems. It's very important to pick a company that will give you the loan with the most comfortable conditions. Take care!

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Joseph1,

Please be advised that you can visit our personal loans page on our portal to look through our various credit options. Once you've identified one that's suitable for you, you'll be able to choose the "apply now" option in order to access the call me back form. after supplying your details, our consultants will call you back within 2 to 3 days in order to take you through the process.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Joseph1
New Contributor
I want a personal loan how much do I qualify for
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Okie,

Please be advised that you can use our online calculators in order to get an estimation of how much you can qualify for, as well as the repayment amounts.  You also have an option to apply for a loan online. Kindly note that alternatively, you may contact customer care on 0860 123 000 or forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "personal loan application" in order for us to look into the matter and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Okie
New Contributor
Id no 8608045474089
Okie
New Contributor
I want a personal loan how much do i qaulify
MandyP
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hello @Makasneh,

Could I kindly advise that you get in touch with our customer care on 0860 123 000 or forward your ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "personal loan balance" in order for us to look into your profile and assist you further. Please be advised that linking your personal loan to the mobile banking app can assist in making it easier for you to view your balance whenever you wish to. Linking of the loan would need to be done by customer care.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Makasneh
New Contributor
Me too i need to know my balance Std Bank kindly assist.
Swanepoel

i need my accound personal loan open and i wanted see how far i must more pay my personal loan?

Makasneh
New Contributor
How can i get my loan account statement.urgent help pls
Go to the solution >