Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Poor Service

2 REPLIES 2
Mike98

I have been struggling for over 2 months with Standardbank to just get help on my matter, They refuse to contact me and I have sent an email to every email address I received and no one helps me, I have also contacted the Ombudsman and still no help, this is the worst bank on the planet and I will never let anyone I know make use of their service because it is useless!!!!!

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hello PierreJ,

We apologise for the inconvenience experienced. Please forward your query, contact details and ID number to ask.SBSA@standardbank.co.za. Our consultants will be able to assist.

PierreJ
Frequent Visitor
I am a private banking client and pay. Premium for this service. My credit card expired in March 19 already and I am an still waiting for the courtesy for Standard Bank advising me and sending me my new card. Why am I paying he premium for a private banker. Fortunately I have a cane from another professional organization that care about their clients and I am now using their credit card exclusively seeing my 50k-80k I spend on a credit card is not of Standard Banks interest.