Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Prepaid electricity voucher not sent

4 REPLIES 4
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @JayVen,

The best way to resolve this will be to have your account details and contacts emailed to us. We will look further into your account and assist in tracing this funds, you can mail us here: [email protected] 

Regards, 

Boitumelo

JayVen
New Contributor

I had the same problem, I bought a R1000 waited and waited, then holding on at least 54 minutes before they answered and that’s after 12 phone calls they said they couldn’t see the funds on my account because they couldn’t access my bank statements because of a technical problem, I then couldn’t access internet banking for the whole day due to their error, they didn’t care because it’s not their problem, they transfer you from pillar to post...  I eventually got refunded but the service was horrendous, I just recently opened my standard bank account and I am definitely going to close it.

Khanyo2014
Occasional Visitor

Good day

I purchased R100 prepaid electricity via my mobile device on Friday morning. I did not receive the sms with my voucher code. I called the Contact Centre and due to the Call Centre oparating on Skeleton staff. I ran out of airtime. I went to the branch on N1 City. They put me on the phone will their Call Centre. I hang on the line up until I got tired. I am still waiting for the sms. Money was deducted from my account.

Kind regards

Vuyani

JayVen
New Contributor

Hi , i have the same problem, i bought a R1000 and still no voucher, i have been holding for the call centre for 24 min now, this is really bad service a big inconvenience

Shilpa

Hi There,

Please note I bought Electricity this morning and still have not got the SMS with my voucher.

Please assist.

invoice: SD12281662

Please let me know if you need any other info.

Thanks.

Shilpa.