Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Proof of Account

8 REPLIES 8
MELL
Good day
I need a proof of account will you be able to assist me.
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Calliedejager.

We appreciate you contacting us.

You can obtain your account information letter in a number of ways.

See a few examples below:

• access the app,
  • To view your account information and balance, tap the tile.
  • Click view your documents in the scroll-down menu.
  • You should check the tax certificate, statements, and the letter of bank confirmation.

If you didn't link or add your account to your mobile app. Please dial 0860 123 000 and select option 3, then 3.

We sincerely hope that helped.

With best wishes

Fana.

Team Standard Bank.

Calliedejager

I am sitting with the app in my hand, where is the tier?

Please explain better and again.

Barryc13

I too am struggling with this request - All i need is asimple roff of account letter - the instructions by mandy are just frustrating as it cannot be achieved on the app.

I can get this online from Discovery bank and Absa bank - why not Standard Bank?

Dave01
Occasional Visitor

The instructions for the app are wrong - Please is there another way of getting proof of my account with you?

This is extremely urgent.

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Chazpon,

Please note that you will need to use the prescribed steps in order to access your account confirmation letter. Alternatively, please forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "bank account confrimation letter" so that we can look into this request and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Chazpon
Visitor

Hi there,

I am trying to find the menus you described to get a proof of bank account letter, but can't see them in the mobile app - perhaps it's been updated since this post.

Is there still a way to get this letter?

Thanks,

Charis

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Profactaplan,

Please be advised that you are able to obtain your bank account confirmation letter on the mobile banking app making use of the following steps:

• Log onto the mobile banking app,
  • Tap on the tier which shows your balance and account details,
  • Under "Your Documents", tap on "view",
  • Under "Bank Letters", you'll find the option to either download or send your bank account confirmation letter via email.

Kindly let me know should you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Profactaplan

We have a client who has requested proof of our account before making payment. We've tried to contact our business banker to no avail. I've gone through the internet banking pages from top to bottom, but cannot find an option for such a letter. What are all the different ways for one to obtain a Proof of Account letter?