Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Proof of Payment and other features no longer working

1 REPLY 1
Santjie
New Contributor
So frustrating!! Cannot get proof of payment
PotatoPatato
Occasional Visitor

Since the new site launched I used the proof of payment option quite often.  I also found the history of payments (for a year )quite worthwhile.

Well lets just say I started to rely on your built in proof of payment.  And in some cases no longer send myself pop's through email.  As I have an app wherein I recorded all pop;s in the particular client's file.  Now however this feature returns no values on most of our accounts personal and business.  

On the statements you dont even show my own reference or the reference the client receives.  I cannot resend myself a pop I did not originally send.  So in many cases I can no longer proof payments.  And we are talking in some cases of quite large amounts.

Can you please inform me when you are going to fix this.  As this now causes much headaches when I send payments to the same people for different things.