Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Proof of account held.

Mariusmul
Occasional Visitor

Proof of account held.

How do I obtain proof of a account via banking app ,I am not near a branch but need proof of my account held.

8 REPLIES
Highlighted
Community Coordinator

Re: Proof of account held.

Hello @Mariusmul,

Please be advised that you can get your bank account confirmation letter on the mobile banking app making use of these steps:

• Log onto the App,
  • Tap on the tile which shows your current account balance and details,
  • Under "your documents" tap on "view",
  • Under "Bank letters", tap the 3 dots on the side bar to open the menu option. You'll have the option to download or send the confirmation letter via email.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

LM2

I have followed the above mentioned steps but the App refuses to send it says "Unable to send, please try again later"

0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hello @LM2,

Could i kindly advise that you forward your account details, ID number and digital email address registered on the mobile banking app to [email protected] with the subject line "Proof of account" in order for our app development team to assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

0 Kudos
ROCKYMM
Occasional Visitor

I need a proof of account
0 Kudos
Ladies1st
Occasional Visitor

Awesome!!! Thank you so much for the advice! Standard Bank you keep impressing me

0 Kudos
WCDP

Good day

The link to My Documents (including Bank Account Confirmation Letter) in the app does not work.  It does not open when you try to open it.  When you try to click on it, it remains stationary and does not open the next page.  The link seems not to be activated.

See more details in my email send to [email protected]

Thank you very much.

Regards

Wida

0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hello @WCDP,

Thank you for flagging this issue with us. We'll consult with our development team upon retrieval of your details from the ask mailbox. We'll be sure to revert with a solution soonest.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

0 Kudos
Manisha

I do not have the mobile app. Is there a way accessing the letter (proof of account) via online banking?

0 Kudos