Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

RCP LOAN angry customer

1 REPLY 1
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Good Day Snenhlanhla,

I can understand your frustration on this and would like to apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. Could I kindly ask that you please forward your ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "Paid Off RCP" so that we can promptly look into this matter and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Unlimited55
Hi there
I had a student loan with standards bank which was paid off last year march 2018.. but till today you guys havent update my name and my name is not cleared i cnt do any thing i cnt open account at any store because of this every time when i email you guys you tell me to check after 14 days and when i do you just tell me you still busy with my query you have made ny life a living hell i cnt even buy a car at this stage i really want this sorted as soon as possible bacause this is my life you toying around please contact me i need an update bacuase there is nothing showing on transunion since you guys send them letter to remove me but you didn't remove me on your side very stupid of yourl mxm my no 074 320 3842 student loan SNenhlanhla Dlamini