Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

RCP LOAN

5 REPLIES 5
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @LEONVP.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

You must contact our debt review team for additional assistance in cancelling the account.

Please contact us at 0861 111 402 or [email protected].

Please see the link below for further information on the debt review process.

https://www.standardbank.co.za/static_file/South%20Africa/Personal/Learn%20Articles/Debt%20care/Debt...

We hope this information is useful.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

LEONVP
Occasional Visitor

My account was paid up with my debt review and should have been closed after it was paid up but is still open and they are charging me monthly fees that shows know yhat i am now in arrears so I need to close it know

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Nkelisi,

Thank you for making contact with us. The best way to resolve this for you is to have your full account details and contact to be mailed to us.

You can mail us here: [email protected] for further investigation in assisting you to close this RCP loan.

Let us know should you still need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Nkelisi
Occasional Visitor
I have paid up RCP loan on 1.12.2017 and want the facility/acc to be closed down. I went to a branch 1 Dec to do this but this acc stillnot closed n appears in my bank dashboard

Pls help branch asap
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Marciabritz1,

Please be advised that it is possible to view the loan in the app provided that it has been linked to the card that the user has linked to the app. The linking of the loan to the card must be done in branch. Once linked in branch it should automatically appear as a tile on the dashboard in the app.

Regards,

Mandy

Marciabritz1

Good day, 

I would like to add my loan to my dashboard to see what I have paid up until now.

How do I do this?