Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Routing number

Solved
41 REPLIES 41
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @gad24.

Thank you for contacting us.

Please keep in mind that you cannot link a Standard Bank account to your PayPal account.

Check out the link below for instructions on how to link the card.

https://www.paypal.com/c2/webapps/mpp/how-to-guides/link-bank-account?locale.x=en_C2#:~:text=Linking....

Our routine number is 043000847.

We hope this helps to solve your question.

Thank you very much, Fana.

gad24
Occasional Visitor

hi paypal asked me for a rooting number ,can you please tell me what that is ?

Thaaseen
Occasional Visitor
I would like to know what is standard bank's iban number and swift code
JohanUys

Thanks for the link

schoub
Occasional Visitor

Please could you supply me with the routing number for my check account in order to rceive funds from PayPal

Msa
KarenLudik
Thank you! You are the only answer that helped!!!
risktaker
New Contributor
043000847 - I used this number and now my debit card is confirmed by Paypal.
risktaker
New Contributor

Hi all,

Was struggling with the same issue for months now.

RE: Routing number. came across this bank-code.net/routing-numbers 

Tried it and it worked for me.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Mechelle
Hi there

I had the same frustration with not being able to do online purchases with my debit card and also did not want to open up another account but then a very helpful consultant within the bank told me to create a virtual online cc card(readily available tab)within the standard bank mobile app which you transfer money into via your normal account and topup as and when you need to do online payments. Everything is right there on the mobile app easily set out for you to enjoy online purchases.

Hope this helps, happy shopping.
Justanotherone

It could be that this Standard Bank with the routing number

@Skopiirwin wrote:
I wish... transferred funds on the third and after 10 days I find out that Standard Bank transferred back to my PayPal account. I'm dumbfounded is all I can say.

is actually called Standard Bank PASB based in the States and not this bank. I hope that we will be able to find a solution to this problem.

Skopiirwin
New Contributor
I wish... transferred funds on the third and after 10 days I find out that Standard Bank transferred back to my PayPal account. I'm dumbfounded is all I can say.
ThandoQ
Visitor
Thanks this actually works
Occasional Visitor
How did you link your account with your paypal plz help
Dkzw
Visitor

Do you have a routing number or you don't? YES Here is our routing number XXXXXXXXXX. NO we don't know what that is. We have been under some rock!

tessa1
Hi can you please help me because I living far from the bank and the city I'm new to PayPal and they are asking me it too because I do work so if I get the money must come in my bank now their asking me for an routing number too
Shaydon
Did you manage to sort the problem out?
Mweetwa
New Contributor
tried calling the customer care line till my money finished.