Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

SRD PAYMENT

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello @fvce.

Thank you for reaching out.

If you have any delays with receiving your SASSA grant.

Please contact SASSA directly.

We only facilitate the payment process.

Please visit their website for assistance.

If you want to activate your profile to receive SMSs, kindly dial 0860 123 000 option 3 then 3.

I hope this answers your question.

Kind regards,
Fana.
Standard Bank Team.

fvce
Occasional Visitor
Olwam

Hi I haven't received any sms from standard Bank I changed my grant relief to Standard bank instant for the past 5 months still nothing am waiting what can I do I my situation coz I need the money
Mboh1
New Contributor
My payment has delayed since yesterday I haven't received it from SRD please help me get it
Tukisi7
Nothando93
Occasional Visitor
Hi I haven't received any sms from standard Bank I changed my grant relief to Standard bank instant for the past 5 months still nothing am waiting what can I do I my situation coz I need the money
Badies1978
Just want to know if I received any yes
Kylie_Swarts

I don't have a bank account, so I opted to have my Social Relief of Distress Grant be transferef to Standard Bank. As of yet, I still haven't received an SMS or notification for the money trasfer yet when I go to the SASSA portal, it says the money was filed on the 22nd and 23rd of July. What to do?