Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

SRD PAYMENT

27 REPLIES 27
joshuasassa
Occasional Visitor

Sassa payments can be transferred to your linked bank accounts if your Sassa status has been approved. In case you have checked the Sassa Status after visiting the Sassa Status check. As you have checked the Sassa status then please cross-check the banking details you have added. Maybe you have updated your bank details but not shared them with the Sassa team so please reconsider all the steps

Alexbee09

I am unable to receive the SASSA SRD grant payment. I have completed the SASSA status check, and there seems to be no issue on SASSA's end. My SASSA status has already been approved; however, I am still unable to receive the SRD grant into my bank account.

kevinhery

If someone want to check the Sassa Status, then you can use it for free. Also, you can get latest info on Sassa for free.

alexbee

I have found this website so helpful for sassa info and status check, You guys can also check and recomend to you elders ones. 

alinuu
New Contributor
In South Africa, Sassa (South African Social Security Agency) provides R350 grants to African citizens who are eligible for this social grant, including the elderly, disabled persons, children, and foster children. It is a free Government social assistance program that offers assistance to those who are facing unemployment and don’t have any other income source. Over the years, more than 1 million people have been helped by the Sassa
<a href="https://sassastatusscheck.co.za/">SASSA Status Check</a>
alinuu
New Contributor
In South Africa, Sassa (South African Social Security Agency) provides R350 grants to African citizens who are eligible for this social grant, including the elderly, disabled persons, children, and foster children. It is a free Government social assistance program that offers assistance to those who are facing unemployment and don’t have any other income source. Over the years, more than 1 million people have been helped by the Sassa.
conniebohali

I can not receive the SASSA SRD grant payment as well. I am done with SASSA status check, it is not an issue at the SASSA end. My SASSA status is already approved, just can not receive the SRD grant into my bank account. 

douglasgerald
New Contributor

That's great to hear! I've also been using the SASSA payments for the COVID-19 srd sassa status check, and I must say, it's been fantastic. The fact that they are addressing the backlog and reimbursing applicants twice a month shows their commitment to resolving the pending payments efficiently. It's reassuring to know that they are taking steps to ensure everyone receives their payments promptly. Keep up the good work, SASSA!

andreanorton
Occasional Visitor

Check you payment date at SASSA Status Check.The SRD grant aimed to provide temporary financial relief to South African citizens and qualifying residents who were affected by the economic challenges brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic. 

douglasgerald
New Contributor

It's wonderful to hear about your positive experience with the SASSA payments, especially in relation to the COVID-19 SRD grant status check. The proactive approach of addressing backlogs and reimbursing applicants twice a month reflects SASSA's dedication to resolving pending payments efficiently. This commitment is indeed reassuring for individuals relying on these crucial funds click here. Recognizing and appreciating the efforts of SASSA in ensuring timely payments is important, and your encouraging words contribute to acknowledging their hard work. Kudos to SASSA for their ongoing commitment and efforts in providing essential financial support during these challenging times!

jamssyyy

That's great to hear! I've also been using the SASSA payments for the COVID-19 srd status check grant, and I must say, it's been fantastic. The fact that they are addressing the backlog and reimbursing applicants twice a month shows their commitment to resolving the pending payments efficiently. It's reassuring to know that they are taking steps to ensure everyone receives their payments in a timely manner. Keep up the good work, SASSA!

neoah785
New Contributor

SASSA PAYMENTS DATES for the new cycle of the special COVID-19 SRD grant (from April 2022) will be paid as of mid-June 2023. SASSA will continue paying these applicants and clear all the backlogs.

The arrears will be paid to the applicants month by month and not collectively. The pending payments will be covered by reimbursing the applicants twice a month. The multiple reimbursements per month will continue until all the pending payments are cleared.

neoah785
New Contributor

If you are in need of SRD (South African Social Relief of Distress) money or assistance, it's important to reach out to the relevant government authorities or agencies that administer these relief programs in South Africa. They can provide you with information on eligibility criteria and the application process.

You can typically contact the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) for assistance and information on SRD grants.

Please visit my official website [SRD-STATUS-CHECK] and contact them directly for guidance on how to apply for SRD relief.

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @Tygerosh.

We value your communication with us.

Please let us know whether you have read our past replies to questions about SRD money.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Tygerosh
I need srd money
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @Barry26.

We appreciate your contact.

If your SASSA award is taking longer to arrive than planned.

Please contact SASSA directly.

We only facilitate the payment procedure.

If you need assistance, go to their website.

To activate your profile to receive SMS messages, dial 0860 123 000, option 3, then 3.

We hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Barry26
New Contributor
Hi I did update my banking details srd sassa r350 but I just wanted to know is my sassa Srd R350 activitie on my account
Barry26
New Contributor
Want to srd sassa r350 to my bank account
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, @Frankmartin.

We appreciate you contacting out.

If your SASSA grant is taking longer than expected to arrive.

To speak with SASSA directly, please.

We merely make the payment process easier.

Visit their website if you need help.

Call 0860 123 000, option 3, then 3 to activate your profile to receive SMS messages.

We hope this clarifies your query.

best regards
Fana.

Team Standard Bank

Frankmartin
I need srd cash send code now to 0630388282