Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Saldanha Bay Branch Service Below Par

1 REPLY 1
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @RuthA,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We'll escalate to the relevant team for further intervention. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

Mandy

RuthA
Occasional Visitor
I'm struggling to understand why it is that this branch is alwaaaaaays slow and has few consultants and ATMs?

I entered the bank at around 14:03, it's currently 15:00 and since I've been waiting only one person has been helped by the consultant and left. I'm third in line. At this rate I will be spending over 3 hours just to find out if I can have my Personal Loan reviewed. Imagine I wait all this time only to be told they cannot review my rate?

I hate coming to this branch for anything because everything takes forever. The last time I needed cash, only one of the two cash dispensing ATMs was working and it was a month end. The bank manager said the other ATM had run out of money yet it was only in the money. I'm so tired of this.

Also in the entire town, there are only four ATMs and you can withdraw from only two. The third at a store never has any money. I've lived in this town for nearly 6 years and the machine has never had money. The fourth at the bank is only for statements.