Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Skrill withdrawal to Standard bank but not the value i withdrew

2 REPLIES 2
JustinProctor
New Contributor

If you wish to transfer money with this e-commerce site, you would be able to create a free Skrill account as well as deposit funds into your Skrill wallet utilizing a wire transfer or Credit Card or Debit Card. You could withdraw your funds to a bank account or you could just send money to other Skrill users’ wallets. Skrill could convert your money to 40 various currencies and also offers a high maximum transfer amount. Skrill is considered to be a safe, convenient e-commerce as well as a money transfer service. Just like PayPal, Skrill’s platform is designed so that it could be easy to understand for the people who would be new to money transfers and digital wallets. If you are facing any problem with your transfer, you should contact the customer service with their 24/7 helpline, they will help you out. I also transferred my fees to the online training course which I gained here SPOTO for my Cisco Certification, with the help of Skrill.

Morris1308
Occasional Visitor
I requested a withdrawal from skrill a week ago and the money still hasn't cleared in my account. How long did It take for it to clear in your account ?
Thanks
Shako

Hi

So im not sure what is happening. I got an email from standard bank about an inward payment and it was for an amount that was less than the withdrwal amount form skrill.

I then see this in that same email 

:32A:190530EUR32,6
:33B:EUR47,6

The EUR 47.6  is the amount i withdrew but standard bank only wants to put in the EUR32.6 into my account why ?

Why am im i loosing money when i withdraw from skrill?