Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Sunnyside 0813432799 Love traditional doctor in Waterkloof Ridge Woodhill Moreleta Park Olympus A H

ZUEN
Contributor

I am a healer, herbalist and spell caster. I use magical powers to fight demons and super villains. I may tackle your most pressing problems, be it physical or spiritual. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors and forefathers. I am a skilled diviner and healer within the traditional and native setting. My abilities or power are based on the premise that I am connected or an incarnation of an ancestral spirit or guide and being a manifestation of an inherited spirit allows me to possibly have a direct line with the universe and open to all channels of communication. As a human or earthly being this fragile connection to the spiritual world offers me a stream of information and the ability to tap into the ethereal source. Once I have been linked with their particular ancestor I am then able to communicate with the deceased, angels, guides and spirits, receiving messages from the ancestors and universe. The spiritual exchange is often directly related to past life experiences, soul connected incidences and psychic phenomenon.