Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

This Black Friday VPN Deal is best

3 REPLIES 3
Ferty
New Contributor

Greetings to all members of the forum! It's very simple if you install a licensed VPN program, Go Here . You need to go to the official website and download the program (I do not recommend using "cracked" or "broken" versions). It is available for different devices. Then you need to register, select the country you are interested in and use the service one hundred percent!

Ferty
New Contributor

Good day. If you want to get security and anonymity on your Android or PC on the Internet, then try the VeePN service - discover this ! It provides you with an easy and secure way to connect to the Internet while protecting your data and preventing your data from being eavesdropped and intercepted. Also through this VPN you can go to any prohibited site in your country.

DevinSmithz

I would recommend to also check out Surfshark VPN recent deal. You will save 83%
Surfshark vpn is very handy in that huge discount as it has following features:
I can Connect & use all your family devices simultaneously.
It Allows specific apps & websites to bypass the VPN. Works great with mobile banking apps.
Kill switch, private dns and many other such features

See complete details about surfshark vpn features including pros and cons here https://www.reviewsed.com/surfshark-vpn-review/

alincarter
Occasional Visitor

I can suggest everyone get this Black Friday VPN Deals, at FastestVPN, is offering huge discounts on its packages. The Cayman Islands-based VPN is one of the best VPN services in the market, according to several positive user views. Here’s what FastestVPN is offering for Black Friday 2019:

· 95% discount on Lifetime Plan: $72.00
· 92.5% discount on 5 Year Plan: $44.95
· 90% discount on 3 Year Plan: $35.95
· 88% discount on 1 Year Plan: $26.95
· 10% discount on 1 Month: $9