Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Transactional fraud

1 REPLY 1
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Adrianmoonsamy0.

We completely understand your frustration and inconvenience regarding the delay in resolving your account suspension. It's certainly not ideal, especially when you've provided all the necessary documents and proof of payment.

For immediate assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our fraud team at the toll-free number 0800 222 050.

Additionally, you're welcome to email us at [email protected] with your initial email, so we can further assist you. We understand the urgency of your situation and are committed to resolving it as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Adrianmoonsamy0
Occasional Visitor
Good day,
My account has been suspended due to my RAF funds being paid to me. I have been told it takes 5 to 7 days but it's like 3 weeks gone by now. It is really an inconvenience to me because I have submitted all documents and proof of payment. I need this to be sorted out asap because this is just not on!!!