Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Travel Card benefits

Mandyadriaanse
Occasional Visitor

Hi

I received an sms today congratulating me on my recent travel related purchase. It ask to visit the website ro see my travel card benefits. I went online to check it out but can't seem to find the information that is mentioned in the sms. Are you able to assist me with this information or how to access this information online?

Amanda Adriaanse

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
gofix
Occasional Contributor

Well, firstly, it makes sense to talk about the impact on a specific indicator as a harmful factor. Accordingly, the question of what to say? About marijuana https://marijuanaplus420.com/pricing-details/ as a carcinogenic factor: there seems to be virtually no data. The same "funny" (actually sad) thing about alcohol by the way - until recently it was thought that there was no direct connection with cancer. As usual, the effect of one substance on any parameter in the laboratory is investigated. It is difficult to connect this with a person and the influence of a factor on the whole organism.

0 Kudos
mazibuzc
Occasional Contributor

I also received the same sms today, i dont know what is about but i do not like it

0 Kudos