Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Travel Card benefits

4 REPLIES 4
confidencelera
New Contributor
what does that mean
confidencelera
New Contributor

Good Day

I have been getting sms that congratulation on your recent travel related pruchese .please visit our website , when i go to the website i dont see anything

please advised my benefit

mazibuzc
Occasional Contributor

I also received the same sms today, i dont know what is about but i do not like it

gofix
Occasional Contributor

Well, firstly, it makes sense to talk about the impact on a specific indicator as a harmful factor. Accordingly, the question of what to say? About marijuana https://marijuanaplus420.com/pricing-details/ as a carcinogenic factor: there seems to be virtually no data. The same "funny" (actually sad) thing about alcohol by the way - until recently it was thought that there was no direct connection with cancer. As usual, the effect of one substance on any parameter in the laboratory is investigated. It is difficult to connect this with a person and the influence of a factor on the whole organism.

Mandyadriaanse
Occasional Visitor

Hi

I received an sms today congratulating me on my recent travel related purchase. It ask to visit the website ro see my travel card benefits. I went online to check it out but can't seem to find the information that is mentioned in the sms. Are you able to assist me with this information or how to access this information online?

Amanda Adriaanse