Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Unauthorized Naedo Debit order

Solved
5 REPLIES 5
MandyP
Solution
Community Coordinator

Good Day,

Please be advised that you can now reverse unauthorised debit orders on the online banking platform, as well as, the mobile banking app. Please visit: https://community.standardbank.co.za/t5/Internet-banking/How-to-reverse-a-Debit-Order-on-Online-Bank... for more information on how you can reverse your unauthorised debit orders on the online/internet banking platform, as well as, https://community.standardbank.co.za/t5/Key-app-features/How-to-reverse-a-Debit-Order-on-the-Mobile-... for mobile banking app reversals.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

azgqada
New Contributor
It's really frustrating and banks are not protecting us. Maybe they should also update their app cause it's costing to always call or go to the bank.
NT-Kubheka
New Contributor

I do not know the company that is debiting me and if I don't know them, how can I ask them to cancel. lets be realistic here. I went to a branch and they could not tell me who is debiting my account, so where to from here?

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @T1,

Please be advised that a debit order can only be cancelled with the company that is debiting you. Banks do not have the authority to do so and this is the reason why contact must be made with the company debiting you to cancel the debit order. The Bank can however assist you with loading a stop payment for the debit order amount whilst you are in the process of cancelling the debit order. You may contact us on 0860 101 341 to request that an unauthorized debit order be reversed but this needs to be done within 45 days of the debit order date. 

Kind Regards,

Mandy

T1
Visitor

ME TOO MY MONEY HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED BY THIS ZYZERINV R99 EVERY MONTH SOMETIMES TWICE A MONTH AND I WENT TO THE BRANCH THEY TOLD ME IT IS SORTED BUT YESTERDAY I GOT THE SAME DEDUCTION FROM THIS SCAMMERS SO PLEASE STD BANK BEFORE I GO TO THE OTHER BANK  CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE AND GIVE US HELP AND STOP ALL THIS.

NT-Kubheka
New Contributor

This naedo thing is really getting out of hand, so now it's my resposibility to reverse the debit order and what about the fees I incur, I must also pay for that. I sent an email to [email protected] and still no reply. Branches are useless too. if this issue continue to persists, I will not only move to another bank but will show everyone how neglegent and evasive standard bank is when it comes to sorting out these issues. Seems like they are protecting these scammers and not us their clients that bring them revenue.

Go to the solution >