Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Unauthorized sbmusage and sbmobile debit order

4 REPLIES 4
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @Enrico3.

Reading this about us saddens us. We can assure you that our team provides feedback promptly.

We would like to have a look into this one and resolve it for you.

Kindly confirm the email address you forwarded your query to.

We appreciate you contacting us.

For us to better assist, please tell us how you requested a Sim replacement.

For any SBmobile issues, sign into your profile at www.mobile.standardbank.co.za, call 0801 212 577, or send an email to [email protected].

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Fana.

Enrico3
These ppl don't even respond to your concerns..that's really sad standard bank
Xasi
I emailed but I was ignored. How is this even happening? Do we need to switch banks or?
LB121
I was debited by SBMUSAGE too, what is this?
RamalepeA
I'm very sad at standard bank 4 allowing unauthorized debit orders to play in to our accounts nd have a nerve of saying das Nothing dey cn do to stop dt... I think standard bank is working with dem nd dey do dis tings wen dey see dat das no enough funds in da cheque account so dt it cn keep on bouncing nd charges us R147 per failed debit dis month only I had to pay R600+ for debit orders dt I dnt evn knw nd dey cnt trace as well bt I'm being penalized for every transaction of dose ppl.... Im really looking for a better bank I cnt stand for dis nonsense anymore