Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Withdrawal fee on a Notice Deposit

11 REPLIES 11
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, @Atli12345678.

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

To link your notice deposit account, please contact our team at 0860 123 000, options 3 and 3.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Atli12345678
I want my notice deposit to be connected to my app
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @Lufunomagadzu12.

We appreciate you contacting us.

Please review the instructions below on how to withdraw money:

• Using online or mobile banking, you may post a notification. if the account is connected.
  • Please contact our staff at 0860 123 000 choices 3 and 3 to request a notification to be made for you if the account is not connected.

We sincerely hope the details are useful.

Regards,

Fana.

Lufunomagadzu12
I want to withdraw money from my 32 notice account
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Buhle29.

We appreciate you drawing our attention to this.

Please keep in mind that once a request is processed, the money are deducted within 0-24 hours.

Please clarify whether the fee was deducted from your account and when you processed the early withdrawal.

We are eagerly awaiting your response.

Regards,

Fana.

Team Standard Bank

Buhle29
I don’t understand what’s happening. I have a 32 days notice account and seemingly ive withdrawn immediately during the weekend and till date I haven’t received my funds.
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello @nozzydelani.

We appreciate your comments about the app.

There are numerous areas where we can improve, and your feedback enables us to do so.

We welcome both constructive and unfavorable criticism at any time.

To help us better help you, feel free to share your comments with us here.

Regards,

Fana.

Team Standard Bank

nozzydelani
It’s really a rip off and for what keeping your money with the account . How messed up is this
You punish one for taking their money early . What work are you really doing that requires you to charge over R100 in taking one’s money early ?
russel
Community Manager

There is no withdrawal fee if done within the terms of the account There is a fee of at least R115 for early withdrawals. See the 2021 pricing guide here:

https://www.standardbank.co.za/static_file/South%20Africa/PDF/Personal%20Pricing/2021/Savings_and_In...

Mop
Occasional Visitor
Did you manage to ascertain an answer to this? I am trying to find this out myself now.
JonnoRos
Occasional Visitor

I am also looking for this answer ... what it the fee for early withdrawel on a notice deposit? Is it fixed or is it proportional to the amount you withdraw?

russel
Community Manager